Here’s how to submit music to The305.com. We try to show love where we can, but due to the large amount of submissions, we cannot post everything that is submitted to us and we cannot guarantee that we will respond to your email, but we will surely try if we have a chance. But please follow the instructions below and that’ll help you properly reach us.
1) Compose A New Email and make sure you put it “The305.com” somewhere in the Subject Title
2) Attach a brief bio on yourself, include age, nationality, city you’re from and neighborhood as well. We only post artists from Miami-Dade and Broward counties. If you have NO ties to South Florida, please don’t submit because you will not get posted.
3) Include a link to your website, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, and Facebook accounts.
4) You must also include artwork and ALSO a minimum of 2-3 professional photos. What’s professional? A photo taken with a professional photographer that is sharp and well composed. If you don’t have a professional photo, we suggest you invest in your craft and hire a photographer. There are plenty of photographers nowadays that are very affordable and very creative.
5) And as far as the music, what are we looking for? well….WE DO NOT ACCEPT MONEY TO POST YOUR MUSIC. We never have taken a dollar from ANYONE to post a song and never will. But what we’re looking for quality songs and “freestyles” that are professionally recorded and decently mixed. No hollow and flat computer mic sounding audio tracks please. But all in all we’re looking for great music and artists with great personalities and polished deliveries. We try to show love to upcoming talent as well as established talent, so please do not become discouraged if we do not post your music. Just keep on sending us your next recorded songs and keep building that buzz.
Our motto is and always has been…WE don’t put you on The305.com, YOU put yourself on The305.com. Meaning, you have to get to a place and time where we have no choice BUT to post your music.
PLEASE NOTE: DO NOT send attachments, only send links of your music that have already been uploaded to any of the following approved sites:
6) And then once you’ve done everything above, send to firstname.lastname@example.org