On Monday, August 11, SVEDKA Vodka invites you to the first annual SVEDKA Shakedown in Miami, where they will crown the best of the nation’s “power-mixers”. This one-night-only event will put five of the nation’s best bartenders against one another in three, fast-paced, rounds of inimitable mixology challenges.
Join the crowd and root for your favorite mixologist as they face impossible ingredients, challenging mixing conditions and ruthless elimination to win $5,000 and the title of The SVEDKA SHAKEDOWN winner.
What: SVEDKA Vodka has enlisted the top five bartenders that will go on to compete against each other in inimitable mixology challenges to be crowned winner of the first annual SVEDKA SHAKEDOWN. On Monday, August 11th, these five top mixers will be put up against each other for their chance to win $5,000 and unlimited bragging rights as the SVEDKA SHAKEDOWN winner.
Who: The following participants will be put up against each other in three fast-paced rounds of challenges, with impossible ingredients, challenging mixing conditions and ruthless elimination:
· Leo Holtzman of Cocktail Collection. To become a finalist Leo created the The Chile Mule with Serrano pepper slice, ginger puree, SVEDKA, lime juice, simple syrup and Cointreau.
· Oxana Parfenova of Blackbird Ordinary. Oxana used SVEDKA, Hum hibiscus liquor, honey syrup, fresh lemon juice and strawberries to create her winning drink.
· Cameron Scholderer of Zuma. Cameron became a finalist with his cocktail made from SVEDKA, fresh lime juice, Yuzu juice, simple syrup, ginger beer, cucumber and shiso leafs.
· Randal Perez of Broken Shaker. Randal created a signature drink with SVEDKA, fresh pineapple, simple syrup, fresh lime, dry orange curacao, fresh rosemary and absinthe rinse to become one of the five finalists.
· Trevor Alberts of Orange Blossom. Trevor’s Keep Your Friends Close..Collins, with SVEDKA, fresh lemon, fresh lime, white grapes, House Anise Tincture and soda water, won him a spot as a finalist.
At this one night only event, the five finalists will be critiqued by a panel of four notable judges, who will be deciding who can mix up the most original libation.
When: Monday, August 11th 7:00 pm – 10:00 pm
Where: Cecconi’s Garden at Soho Beach House