Think you have what it takes to be part of the Miami HEAT Dancers?
Warm weather, an elite NBA team, and The Most Popular Dance Team in the NBA 2006-2009. It’s true that Miami attracts the most radiant and talented young women looking for an “in” into the entertainment industry. Being a Miami HEAT Dancer can afford you this distinctive opportunity.
The Miami HEAT Dancers set the industry standard in terms of sizzle! If you’re dynamic, well spoken, and talented, and you have the drive and dedication that it takes to be part of The Most Popular Dance Team in the NBA 2006-2009, then come and audition to be a Miami HEAT Dancer! To be placed on our audition email list, please send an email with your request to email@example.com.
Date: Sunday, August 3rd, 2014, Registration 11:00 am – 12:00 pm, Gate 3
Location: American Airlines Arena, 601 Biscayne Blvd., Miami, FL 33132 (Free Parking in the P2 parking garage)
Note: Must be at least 18 years old by August 3rd, 2014. Please bring a government issued ID, resume and head shot (not returnable)
This audition is closed to the public. Only audition candidates will be admitted.
Please click here to pre-register for the 2014-2015 Miami HEAT Dancer audition. Pre-registration will close at 3pm on Friday August 1st. If you pre-register, please make sure to print and bring the completed waiver form with you to the audition. You can also register at the door between 11AM-12PM prior to the audition on Sunday August 3rd.
TRAINING CAMP: Dancers who make the final cut need to be available from Monday August 4th through Friday August 8th from approximately 6pm – 11pm. Finalists will participate in a dancer training camp. The final team will be selected at the end of the week.
REQUIRED ATTIRE: A two-piece form-fitting outfit is mandatory.
NO BAGGY CLOTHES. Please wear FULL performance make up. Dance or athletic shoes with non-marking soles (no combat boots).
- All dancers must be at least 18 years of age by August 3rd, 2014.
- All dancers must bring a government issued ID, a dance or professional resume, and 5×7 head shot (not returnable).
- All dancers must be a high school graduate or equivalent.
- All dancers must have flexible evening schedules for rehearsals, games, and appearances during the season.
- All dance team members for 2014-15 season will be required to attend several community/charity appearances.
- All dance team members must have their own reliable transportation to attend games, rehearsals, and appearance.
- At least 2 years dance training is recommended.
For more information call 786.777.4108 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.