LeBron James is an artist on and off the court. But, he wants YOU to design his next Nike tee shirt. Got skills? Prove it: nike.com/designlebronstee. LeBron will pick his favorite and Nike will produce it. Good luck.
How it works:
- Use LeBron James as the inspiration to design a t-shirt.
- Design can include images, numbers and words like “Nike” and “Miami.” Steer clear of drawing LeBron in a Miami Heat uniform—NBA logos aren’t allowed.
- Design must be drawn freehand on 8.5″ x 11″ paper using either a pen, pencil, markers, crayons or paint.
- Design must be created by kids between the ages of 5-12 without assistance from parents.
- A parent or guardian must write down the name, age, city and state of the t-shirt designer. A parent or guardian must also include their name, email address and phone number and include a sentence or two telling Nike the inspiration behind the design.
All submissions must be received by Nov. 15, 2013.
You can submit your design in 1 of 2 ways:
Scan and email your design (including the child’s info) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Design LeBron’s Tee
1 Bowerman Drive
Beaverton, OR 97005
Need some inspiration? Check out the other submissions in our gallery and get more information about the contest here.