The past is coming back! No, not literally. Although sometimes I wish it did but in wardrobe, in cute clutches and purses, even in room decor, it is! In Miami, it is obvious that people love to have whats new and whats in – but for those vintage hunters who love the olden days and their not-avaliable-in-the-mall style, here in Miami, there are a couple of places just for you.
Huffington Post put together a list of some of the top places to do some vintage shopping in Miami. Whether its to save some cash for your weekend, a gift for a good friend, or on vacation and wanting to see what Miami has to offer when it comes to vintage shopping-these 8 boutiques and shops may help! Happy Hunting!
- Night Owl located on 5528 NE Fourth Court, Suite 6B
Hours: Tuesday to Saturday 5 p.m. to midnight
- Angel’s Vintage Boutique located on 12845 Southwest 42nd Street
Hours: Tuesday to Friday 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Miami Twice located on 6562 sw 40 st
Hours: Monday to Saturday 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Back in Style located on 2209Southwest 10th Street
Hours: By appointment
- Fly Boutique located on 650 Lincoln Rd.
Hours: Monday to Thursday 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., Friday to Saturday 11 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Sunday 11 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- The Rabbit Hole located on 17032 West Dixie Highway
Hours: Tuesday to Saturday noon to 8 p.m., Sunday 2 to 6 p.m.
- Las Tias located on 2834 North Miami Avenue
Hours: Monday to Saturday 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sale Rack located on 3334-20 Main Highway
Hours: Monday to Thursday 11 a.m. to 8 p.m., Friday to Saturday 11 a.m. to 9 p.m., Sunday 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Source: Huffington Post