Carsharing is a new concept that has caught on in various cities, and Miami is the latest to join in on the fun.
Partnered with the City of Miami Parking Authority, car2go debuted in the central Miami area a few weeks back and has been a huge success. We’re talking about 250 cars available around the city for short-term trips at a low cost. You can just take a car wherever you need to go, and leave it at a City of Miami parking space, and that’s it. Only 38 cents a minute with discounts for hourly and daily use.
For a limited time, registration for car2go is free. There are no monthly fees or annual charges, and you only pay for the minutes you use. New members who sign up before September 2, 2012 will also get their first 30 minutes of driving time free.
Sign up now at miami.car2go.com and use promo code: HEAT.
– Using car2go only costs 38 cents a minute with discounts for hourly and daily use.
– Always there when you need them: all car2go cars in the fleet can be accessed 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and you only have to pay for the minutes you use.
– Don’t hassle with gas, insurance or maintenance, either! It’s all included.
– It makes parking in Miami a breeze. Members can begin and end trips in any on-street City of Miami metered or pay station parking space inside the Home Area. The price of parking is included in the trip rate, so there is no need to feed parking meters when you’re having a good time. You can even park in residential neighborhoods (including those that require a parking decal). For more info about parking, visit miami.car2go.com.
– It fits your lifestyle. You can use it for one-way trips or for round trips.
For more information visit: miami.car2go.com