J. Cole got on Ustream while chillin’ poolside here in Miami earlier today to give his fans an update on his album and such.
Highlights of the chat, courtesy of Heather:
* 15 tracks to be featured (Jay-Z said he should do 14, but Cole wanted 15)
* Sampled a Kanye song, waiting for clearance
* Jay-Z will be a featured on the album
* Album is done
* 70% of the 2nd album is done
* Might drop a mixtape over the summer
* Project with Kendrick Lamar is â€œmore than just a mixtapeâ€
* Video for â€œLost Onesâ€ is coming (i heard the record a few weeks ago, nice one produced by himself: song about an abortion that will be on the album)
* Other: He can no longer walk the streets without being noticed!
Click below to see the entire video chat…