I’ll keep it as short as I can. I’m looking for one or two bloggers to contribute here on The305.com. It is a paying “freelance” position, but keep in mind its not a full time thing, nor are we a big budget operation….BUT…definitely would love to pay you for your work on a weekly basis to and hopefully grow with you as The305.com and all affiliated brands grow.
Looking for someone that is knowledgeable in one or more of the following categories.
– Overall Fashion (high fashion, streetwear, sneakers, etc)
– Sneaker focused
– Miami based music (all genres, not just hip-hop)
– Miami nightlife / party scene / restaurants / diversions
– Or lastly, overall, if you think you’re pretty knowledgeable in all of the above and all other things that usually get posted on The305
* WordPress and Photoshop experience is a plus.
* The basic rundown is as a blogger for us, you submit stories you would like to write about, then we tell you which ones to focus on, and you’ll be paid per post. The amount you’re paid also varies depending on the “type” of post.
* You’ll also be entitled to many perks of being associated with one of Miami’s top sites/outlets. You know, like tons of free shit. And…more importantly, an opportunity to use The305 as a way and stepping stone to elevate yourself and your career path.
— Send emails/resume/experience/samples to email@example.com