2010 Morning Radio Show Of The Year – Elvis Duran Morning Show (Y100)

elvisduran

Elvis Duran Morning Show (Y100)
2010 Morning Radio Show Of The Year
The Elvis Duran Morning Show is definitely a gem. Sure its 90 percent broadcasted out of New York City. But the other 10 percent is broadcasted out of South Florida via co-host Froggy. The show’s crew and all of their personalities are vibrant and quite hilarious. The daily morning drive gets stale sometimes and a quick listen o Elvis Duran does the trick. The show isn’t for everybody. But if you like safe humor with a touch of top-40 styled zoo radio, then this is the show for you. Plus, they show love to our local guys too like Flo Rida, Pitbull and others. Its on Monday through Friday from 6AM to 10AM ever morning.

Categories
2010 Best Of The305
MIAMI RESOURCES

Miami Zip Codes
Broward Zip Codes
Things To Do In Miami
Winter Music Conference 2016
Art Basel Miami 2016
New Years Eve Miami 2016
Miami Radio Stations
Miami Clubs
Miami Restaurants
Miami Art Galleries
Miami Sneaker Stores



RELATED BY