I haven’t really done car posts on The305, but I might start looking into doing some more in the future. Maybe more on the luxury side of things – as well as celebrity vehicles and of course the old school chevy’s that we love so much down here in the 305. Let me know if its a good idea or if I should stick what I know and just do music and females like I always do (lol). Either way, here’s the new 2011 Bentley Continental Supersports Convertible. Specs and features below…
– Supersports Coupe’s 612 horsepower twin-turbocharged W-12 engine
– 60 mph in just 3.9 seconds
– Tops out at 202 mph (making it the fastest four-seat convertible in the world)
– Peak torque stands at 590 pound-feet, which remains from 2,000 rpm all the way up to 4,500 rpm.
– Burns ethanol and other biofuels â€“ meaning, regular gasoline or E85 bioethanol or any combination of the two.
– Carbon ceramic brakes