I want to send a big congratulations to David Rousseau and the entire CreativeSeen family and to Team Pitbull for their work on Pitbull’s â€œI Know You Want Me (Calle Ocho)â€ video. The video ended up being the most watched music video on Youtube for the entire year of 2009 with 82 Million Views. And the second most watched video on the website overall.
1. Pitbull “I Know You Want Me” (82+ million views)
2. Miley Cyrus “The Climb” (64+ million views)
3. Miley Cyrus “Party in the U.S.A.” (54+ million views)
4. The Lonely Island “I’m On a Boat” (48+ million views)
5. Keri Hilson “Knock You Down” (35+ million views)
In comparison, what topped Pitbull in the â€œoverallâ€ category was Susan Boyle with 120 Million views of her breakout and shocking performance on Britain’s Got Talent.
More information on CreativeSeen over at www.creativeseen.com