5. Daddy Yankee endorsing John McCain. Talk about career-killer. A young urban celebrity openly supporting a Republican candidate is like committing career-suicide. Straight up.
4. Parytin’ Like A Rock Star – Seeing how Obama could literally become bigger than Jesus in a matter of 18 short months. Kinda scary if you ask me. Some girl was caught in an Obama rally in Ft. Lauderdale talking about how if Obama wins, she won’t have to work anymore because Obama will pay for her mortgage and gas for her car. Yikes.
3. Bill ClintonÂ -Â That man be talking reckless. I love it. He done messed up his and Hillary’s chances in going back to the White House.
2. Jay-Z not showing up to his second “promised” free Obama Rally show at Miami’s Bayfront Park Amphitheater and claiming that he had a “swollen throat” or “tonsils” or whatever the fuck he said was the reason. Let’s be real. Beyonce was also in town that day so Jigga was probably too busy handling his bit’ness with her at some Five Star penthouse on South Beach. I’m just saying.
1. Tina Fey on Saturday Night Live. Besides the fact that I think Tina Fey is hot. She pulled off a classic portrayal of Sarah Palin and really made Sarah look and sound…like a dumbass. Not only that, butÂ SNL’s ratings have been higher than ever because of it and Tina has really turned herself into more of a comedic icon because of it. We salute you Tina Fey. And 30 Rock is my favorite show on TV right now hands down. www.nbc.com